- Information We Collect
We will collect personal information when you interact and communicate with us through DaigouSales, for example when you:
- register, or create an account on our site;
- subscribe for our email newsletters;
- open or respond to our emails;
- contact our Customer Care;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products on our site, mobile site or mobile application.
We may disclose your information to our service providers. When you visit our site, we may also automatically collect information, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other device identifiers, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, and store it in log files.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
- How DaigouSales Uses Your Information
We use the collected information to:
- operate, maintain and optimize our site, our products and services;
- evaluate your eligibility to access our site and all the products and services we provide;
- Send you interest-based newsletters, order confirmation, delivery & shipment by Email;
- Evaluate advertising effectiveness;
- respond to your requests and help you resolve questions;
- conduct fraud prevention;
- initiate customer survey or analytics;
- improve your shopping experience;
- manage rewards and other promotional activities;
We also may use the collected information with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law. If you’d rather not receive these messages, you can click the unsubscribe link on the email and you will be unsubscribed from the mail list immediately and without cost.
- Social Networks
- Advertising Networks
- Our Cookie and Web Beacon Policy
Information obtained through cookies and web beacons might be shared with our service providers to conduct customer survey and site evaluation, in order to improve our site, products, and services. Please be aware that this information might also be used with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Information We Share
To offer you our best service, your personal information might be shared with our affiliates with your consent. We may also allow our service providers to access and analyze your personal information in order to provide services for us. The use of your personal information through third parties is contractually restricted in no manner other than in supporting us to better serve you. We may share information that does not directly identify you with third parties, including advertising networks, analytics providers and others who may use the data for any legally permissible purpose and without notice to you unless required by applicable laws. We may also disclose your personal information by your request or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Accessing and Updating your Personal Information
You may access and update your account information at any time after you registering with DaigouSales by visiting your Account Info. To help us offer you personalized services, please submit accurate and complete information, and update your personal information when it changes.
- Security of Personal Information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information transmitted to us using this website. To help guard your information, our Site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only DaigouSales is able to decode your information. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
We also ask customers to carefully review their accounts and immediately report any unexpected activity to their issuing bank or credit card company. Additionally, we are asking all our customers to take measures to help protect personal information in their online accounts, including the following:
- Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on computer or mobile devices to help prevent malware and viruses;
- Reset email account password;
- Use complex passwords (a minimum of 6 alpha/numeric characters);
- Do not use the same password on more than one website;
- Do not share password with others;
- Set password to protect personal mobile device(s);
- Sign out/log off WeChat sessions so that session is closed and cannot be accessed by another user on the same device.
If you have any questions about security on our site, please contact us at email@example.com
- Contact Us
Last Updated: December 22, 2017.